We are now accepting applications for Best Start Community Partnership members who are interested in becoming involved in our Leadership Committee.
A candidate is willing to:
- Actively lead and participate in the implementation of the Partnership’s Strategic Priorities.
- Network with new and existing community stakeholders to increase membership and expand Partnership awareness.
- Commit at least 20 hours per month representing the Partnership in the community.
- Regularly attend and participate on Partnership committees, meetings and events.
- Facilitate, chair or co-lead committees and meetings.
- Conduct outreach and engagement activities.
- Participate in training and educational opportunities.